Friday, November 12, 2010

My Favorite Artwork

Learning how to actually draw something right was difficult, along with all the shading, details, poses, etc. So I am very proud of this Artwork of mine, its my favorite one so far because it was one of my first projects in this class as well as the best I believe. Its really exciting seeing it all..cool like. Mostly because I love drawing Anime/Manga characters and to be able to draw them more correctly than before just makes me the happiest person ever! No kidding. My favorite piece of art this Semester as of so far. Nothing can change that!

2 comments:

  1. wow! this is really good belle i wish i could draw like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh your drawings are just so awesome. They all just catch my attention, your very good at drawing! I really like this one, because its so detailed and you can see how the dress creases, how her hair flows, and the shadows of her body! Its over all aaaa-mazin!

    ReplyDelete